Welcome guest! Please consider registering to join the discussion and participate in site-wide game events. You'll also gain access to additional subforums and features. We hope to see you around. Thank you for visiting!

Note: If you've previously registered and can't log in, please use the 'Forgot Password' function. Thanks!

NCGC - Luigi's Mansion

who the fuck is screaming "HOW DO I BEAT BEAVER BOTHER" at my house. show yourself, coward. i will never tell you how to beat beaver bother

Community game events will be held here.
Dopply
Tokens:  1 684

NCGC - Luigi's Mansion

Post by Dopply » 1 month ago

Howdy ho, it's still the spooky season, so why not celebrate with another classic in the roration I like to play during the frightening festivities, Luigi's Mansion? Part 3 is coming soon (you can also play the sequel, if you'd like). Have fun!

Ozarhok
Tokens:  1 450

Post by Ozarhok » 2 weeks ago

Pardon the low quality image, I took this with my 3DS camera

Well I kinda squeaked by getting the best ending. I was getting the first few portrait ghosts in one suck no problem, then things started to go downhill quick after Mr. Luggs. Also missed 3 blue ghosts and forgot 3 more during the power outage.

I'll be grabbing Luigi's Mansion 3 tonight at my Gamestop's 9PM release to continue horrifying Luigi.

Castlefania Castlemania Castle Wrecker WHAT A HORRIBLE GAME Family Affair Rondo Wrecker A Castlevania Legend Bloody Tears Worthy of the Bloodline Hardvania 64 You Just Posted Crissaegrim A Miserable Pile of Secrets Belmont Breaker Vampire Killer